Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: $78 blu-ray player

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    $78 blu-ray player

    Walmart.com: Magnavox Blu-Ray DVD Player, NB500MG1F: DVD & Blu-ray Players

    this would be an amazing deal if it had an ethernet connection on it. but alas it doesn't. Still is a great deal, you get bluray quality just not BD Live and the instant updates. I'd still be tempted to get one to go in the bedroom, just to be ready when I upgrade that tv. My sony bluray looks amazing and the regular upscaled dvd's look so much better.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $78 blu-ray player

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Walmart.com: Magnavox Blu-Ray DVD Player, NB500MG1F: DVD & Blu-ray Players

    this would be an amazing deal if it had an ethernet connection on it. but alas it doesn't. Still is a great deal, you get bluray quality just not BD Live and the instant updates. I'd still be tempted to get one to go in the bedroom, just to be ready when I upgrade that tv. My sony bluray looks amazing and the regular upscaled dvd's look so much better.
    Be careful, there are probably only three per store or something and will go quickly. Stupid black friday and their ****ty quantities.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $78 blu-ray player

    Black Friday means to stay away from all Walmarts, people don't know how to act when prices are low.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $78 blu-ray player

    I doubt that player is made very well. They may have a butt load of them.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $78 blu-ray player

    It says on the product page:

    Please Note: This item will be available in stores and online at this special low price on Friday, Nov. 27. Limited quantities available.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •